HHP successfully won the panel for Great Wall Glory Securities
HHP has successfully won the panel for retained legal advisors for Great Wall Glory Securities. HHP will act as the legal advisor for Great Wall Glory Securities in terms of M&A, debt financing instruments, asset securitization, financial derivatives, private asset management, private equity investment fund and other special securities business, as well as civil and commercial dispute resolution, non-performing asset collection and other relevant business. This legal service team is led by Mr. Jingdong XU and Mr. Jun HE.
Great Wall Glory Securities is a securities platform of a state-owned financial asset management company approved by the State Council. With the resource endowment of the controlling shareholder and the license advantages, it has explored the business development mode of "SC + AMC" ("securities company + asset management company"), established the development strategy of "big asset management, big investment bank, great wealth and great collaboration", and made remarkable achievements in many business fields.
HHP provides contentious and non-contentious financial legal services for institutions such as banks, trust companies, securities companies, subsidiaries of funds, insurance companies, assets management companies, private equity funds, finance leasing companies and factoring companies. Our practice facilitates a dynamic cycle of synchronous progress and supplementation of our financial contentious and non-contentious practice, which benefits HHP to enjoy competitive advantage in the financial legal services market, in particular in the asset management business including trust region, acquisition loan and relevant dispute resolution. HHP also has extensive experience in new type of financial dispute resolution, with expertise in the disputes regarding asset management, trust plan and financial instrument.
HHP’s legal services involve the following financial service sectors:
- Financing or investment projects of the assets management institutions including banks, trust companies, securities companies, subsidiaries of funds, insurance companies, assets management companies and private equity funds;
- Bank commercial loan, syndicated loan and acquisition loan;
- Issuing debt financing instruments;
- Assessing the compliance on new products developed by financial institutions;
- Innovative financing such as internet financing;
- Cross-border security;
- Establishment, merger and acquisition and liquidation of financial institutions;
- General compliance of financial institutions;
- Financial dispute resolution.
The financial services department of HHP has been recognized by several well-known legal directories such as IFLR1000 and asialaw Profiles. The financial dispute resolution cases handled by HHP also contribute to the firm’s recommendation by Benchmark Litigation.