In the sector of financial service, HHP provides non-contentious and contentious legal services for institutions such as banks, trust companies, securities companies, subsidiaries of funds, insurance companies, assets management companies, private equity funds, finance leasing companies and factoring companies. Our practice facilitates a dynamic cycle of synchronous progress and supplementation of our financial contentious and non-contentious practice, which benefits HHP to enjoy competitive advantage in the financial legal services market, in particular in the assets management business including trust region, acquisition loan and dispute resolution.
HHP’s legal services involve the following financial service sectors:
- Financing or investment projects of the assets management institutions including banks, trust companies, securities companies, subsidiaries of funds, insurance companies, assets management companies and private equity funds;
- Bank commercial loan, syndicated loan and acquisition loan;
- Issuing debt financing instruments;
- Assessing the compliance on new products developed by financial institutions;
- Innovative financing such as internet financing;
- Cross-border security;
- Establishment, merger and acquisition and liquidation of financial institutions;
- General compliance of financial institutions;
- Financial dispute resolution.