HHP’s corporate practice covers every step of the commercial transaction. We not only serve the company itself, but also provide comprehensive corporate legal services to a company’s investors, shareholders, directors and senior management, including:
- Establishment and change of registration of a company;
- Merger, division and restructuring of a company;
- Disposal of assets and equity interest of a company;
- Liquidation and dissolution of a company;
- Joint venture, trusteeship and shareholding entrustment;
- Management buy-out, employee stock ownership and equity incentives.
Meanwhile, HHP provides full-scope legal supports on all aspects of corporate operation, covering industrial permit, products permit, commercial contract, construction, land, planning, real estate, labor, social security, tax, customs, commodity inspection, foreign exchange, environmental protection, distribution, retail, chain operation, advertisement and franchise.